I would be perfectly fine if Wise Co. adopted a dress code/uniform and put in metal detectors. The way students dress nowadays, a more strict code or uniform is needed. And why not ensure the safety of everyone at school and place metal detectors there.
I know at Norton Elementary we had assigned tables, when we were acting up sometimes we had assigned seats at lunch but that only happened once or twice that I can think of. As for high school PHS lets you sit where ever you want in the cafeteria. I think it should be that way. If you go assigning tahbles or seats to everyone in a school, especially one that big, chances are you're going to end up seating some people with people they dont like or cannot stand. Wouldnt it be more pleasent to just let the kids sit with their friends and people they are comfortable with.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks